City Dance Corps
Are you and your ladies hoping to party the night away for your Bach party? What better way to celebrate than with a Bachelorette-themed dance class at City Dance Corps? City Dance Corps is located at 489 Queen St W, close to plenty of bars and night life to keep the Bach party going strong. This positive, safe, and friendly studio welcomes dancers at every level, whether you have two left feet or dance like Queen B, your whole crew will have the confidence to dance the night away. With tons of natural light and large studio space, you’ll feel inspired to show off your best moves.
All images sourced from http://www.citydancecorps.com/
With six unique classes, choosing only one will be the hard part.
- Stiletto Dance: Learn how to strut and dance in your best pair of heels. After picking your dance song and learning some new moves, you and your crew can hit the town more confident than ever.
- Striptease: Your professional instructor will guide you through a sexy dance routine that is sure to get your heart pumping. City Dance Corps offers four Striptease options, Bump & Grind, Boas, Gloves, and Man’s Dress Shirt. Whichever option you pick, you’re sure to feel sexier than ever.
- Sexy Hip Hop: Trying to prep for the club? Try out this dance class where you and your Bridal party can learn some sexy moves that will make you feel like a true diva.
- Salsa: A Latin beat and swaying hips, sí mamacita! Learn some new moves to spice up your Bach party.
- Belly Dance: Just like Shakira, your hips don’t lie. Try out this sultry, sexy dance class to learn how to control your body and dance like a real belly dancer.
- Old School Fun: Your Bach crew is bringing Sexy Back, right Justin? Relive the good old days with some new moves courtesy of City Dance Corps.
Additional dance styles are available upon request.
City Dance Corps Bachelorette options cost approximately $250 for 10 participants. If you have more than 10 participants, there is an extra $20 fee per additional person. To confirm your booking, all lessons must be paid in advance.
To book or find out more information, call 416-260-2356 or email email@example.com